Hire Kathryn Anne Casey to speak at your small group or large format event. After years serving in youth ministry, including one year of service with the National Evangelization Team (NET Ministries) and training in clinical psychology, Kathryn brings warmth, presence and authenticity to the circle and stage.
- Journey in Love: Hear Kathryn Anne Casey’s story of prenatal diagnosis, loss, and all she gained.
- A Miracle for Peter: The Power of Intercessory Prayer and Blessed Solanus Casey
- Discerning with our Feet: How to discern God’s Will When the Tables Keep Turning
- Hospital-Life Crib Side: Walking with mothers during their children’s medical crisis.
- He Was Born to Die: Preparation and Grief in the Face of Life-Limiting Diagnosis.
- Facing a Prenatal Diagnosis: How to cope and how to support
- The Little Way of St. Therese: Turning our daily lives into an act of worship
- Psychological survival for the stay-at-home mom
- The feminine genius
- Saints Stories: Finding mentors in saints who were mothers
- Integrating psychology with spirituality/Catholic thought
The Tasks of Grief
- Surviving the crisis intact: Self-care coping skills within a Catholic framework of love
- Accept the Reality of Loss: What the stages of grief look like in real life.
- Peace and Purpose during and after loss
- Your new normal: Letting go of the past and embracing a future with trust
- Meant for Heaven: How the Communion of Saints keeps us connected to those we have lost
Find out more! Download our Media Kit
Email now to begin planning!